KNOW WAT IM SAYN?

Totally boring weekend...Again...

Posted by Tash on 9:11 AM
My weekend was very boring. It concisted of home work that is still not finished! Me being bored watching tv and not finishing home work, and visiting friends... while getting help on homework. That's the highlights of my weekend!

Friday boring
After school was out i went home... had a huge head ache so jus layed around. Told myself that i would start some home work but didn't get around to doing it... math is so boring to me!

Saturday more boring
I woke up, made breakfast and started my homework and studying for my test because i boomed my quiz! I also went to the coffee shop were my sister was hanging out. I drank a lot of coffee and mochas this day!!

Sunday the boringest
I woke up late this day because i was up late... due all the caffine i drank! lol. i did not study or finish my homework i sat around watched tv and drove around visted my grandparents and this was all!