KNOW WAT IM SAYN?

What i read from chapter 2-5

Posted by Tash on 9:19 AM
Go Green
was interesting to know that this guys job it just to keep this golf course looking authentic. Cause it's suppose to resemble the famous course in Ireland. WOW i think it's just a trip to know that these people send a whole lot of time worried about grass... isn't there other, more important things to do besides this???
Mom Is My Copilot
I can so relate to this one right here. I can't believe that people actually like when their parents get all in their business about school. I mean I know that they are just trying to help us make a wise choice, but damn, they have been telling us what to do for our whole lives, and we are suppose to be growing up, yet they insist on getting involved about our schooling when they would even be there. I really didn't like my mom telling me what school I should go to because it want my choice and it was only because she wants me close to home! We disagree right now about that!
Lights! Camera! Action!
This just talks about doing resumes through video messages. I think that this is so not good. I mean formal is the only way to go. Even if your signing up to be something that deals with videos and stuff. I think it would be ok to make a video resume and also do an formal interview. Not just a video interview to me that says your not really serious about doing what ever it is your trying to get.