KNOW WAT IM SAYN?

WHAT I HAVE LEARNED...

Posted by Tash on 8:49 AM
THINGS I LEARNED THAT I LIKED

I learned how to use photo shop, how to make 3 dimensional objects, like a ball, i thought this was interesting but i could not get the hang of all the steps it requires to do this I get lost, and forget certain steps.

They also taught us how to make "bling-bling" & flaming writing, i think that they look cool but are hard to do, they require a lot of steps and me... i forget very easily! So that was hard for me!

We also learned how to change and make pictures look better or funnier! I enjoyed laughing at this because i have never seen this before!

Over all i think that every thing we have learned had been interesting and fun even while difficult sometimes will be very useful! i look forward to other things these dudes will teach us!