KNOW WAT IM SAYN?

My Take On A Fine Mess

Posted by Tash on 9:00 AM


MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS...
It was interesting to hear that being messy is what this man David Freedman say is better than being neat. He says that messy businesses actually work better then really neat ones. I thought this was interesting because it seems like all businesses stress their companies about perfection. I'm not such a neat person but also not a slob, but i think i can understand where this guy is coming from.

WHAT THIS DUDE SAYS...
The author of A PERFECT MESS: THE HIDDEN BENEFITS OF DISORDER, says that if you are going to keep a tidy desk your going to be cleaning up your desk for at least and hour each day instead of focusing on more important things like your work. He also says that while u go hunting through your piles of "junk" u rediscover things. It will remind you of things and give you ideas.

I CAN RELATE...
The author also says "that when u follow schedules and highly ordered processes u lock out new opportunities to adapt to a very fast changing world." I thought this was interesting because it's kinda like what i feel i can not do the same thing over and over again day after day, i get bored tired of doing this over and over again. I'm not able to keep to a schedule i like to do things at my own pace and figure things out in my own way.